This is the second year that PRAISE-HK joined the Eco Expo Asia – the city’s leading trade fair on environmental protection. This year, the Expo was held on 30 October to 2 November 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo. (Highlight of PRAISE-HK’s participation in Eco Expo Asia last year)
Eco Expo Asia, jointly organised by the HKTDC and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, featured over 300 exhibitors and attracted some 10,600 buyers.HKTDC Press Release
Together with our student ambassadors, we are thankful to have met over 400 visitors from local and regional sectors, along with students tours to have their “try-on” since the launch of PRAISE-HK App in June 2019!
With the development of Phase 2 PRAISE-HK App, our booth in this year was designed to deliver the messages regarding air pollution exposures in various micro-environments and individual practices to lower personal exposure (related researches listed below). We were glad to hear that visitors have been expecting the key components of upcoming Phase 2 App including the indoor air quality information and personal exposure tracking.
With this outreach platform, we hope that PRAISE-HK project can inspire industry players and the youth to join hands and work together to build a smart and healthy Hong Kong!
IENV Related Researches on Exposure:
- October 2019. Energy consumption, indoor thermal comfort and air quality in a commercial office with retrofitted heat, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Energy and Buildings.
- January 2019. Indoor Exposure to Ambient Particles and Its Estimation Using Fixed Site Monitors. Environmental Science & Technology.
- August 2018. Variability in Ambient Air Pollution Infiltration and Its Impact on Personal Exposure. ISES-ISEE.
Read the project brochure to learn more about PRAISE-HK:
- Event: Eco Expo Asia 2019
- Date: 30 October – 2 November 2019
- Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Venue: AsiaWorld-Expo