RELATED ACADEMIC RESEARCH:
Exposure & health risk:
- Dec 2019. PRAISE-HK: A personalized real-time air quality informatics system for citizen participation in exposure and health risk management. Sustainable Cities and Society.
- Oct 2019. Energy consumption, indoor thermal comfort and air quality in a commercial office with retrofitted heat, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Energy and Buildings.
- Jan 2019. Indoor Exposure to Ambient Particles and Its Estimation Using Fixed Site Monitors. Environmental Science & Technology.
- Aug 2018. Variability in Ambient Air Pollution Infiltration and Its Impact on Personal Exposure. ISES-ISEE.
- Jan 2017. Assessment of health burden caused by particulate matter in southern China using high-resolution satellite observation. Journal: Environment International.
- Jun 2016. Estimation of long-term population exposure to PM2.5 for dense urban areas using 1-km MODIS data. Journal: Remote Sensing of Environment.
Urban scale air Pollution distribution:
- Nov 2018. Indoor Exposure to Ambient Particles and Its Estimation Using Fixed Site Monitors. Journal: Environmental Science & Technology.
- Sept 2017. Factors aﬀecting variability in PM2.5 exposure concentrations in a metrosystem. Journal: Environmental Research.
- Sept 2017. Characterization of PM2.5 exposure concentration in transport microenvironments using portable monitors. Journal: Environmental Pollution.
- Aug 2016. Sequential Measurement of Intermodal Variability in Public Transportation PM2. 5 and CO Exposure Concentrations. Journal: Environmental science & technology.
AIR QUALITY MODELLING:
- Oct 2017. Integrating regional and local modeling to create a high-resolution air quality forecasting system for Hong Kong. Presented at the 16th Annual CMAS Conference.